Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force is a nintendo game which you will become a super secret agent and you have to complete each of the thirteen missions that you cant do online and you can also buy items, play miny games and upload coins onto your online penguins account.
Also if you enter the code that you get when you buy the game, you will unlock 1,500 coins, a certificate and you will be able to access the command room by going through the closet at HQ. If you do not have the spy phone yet, you will get it once you enter the code.
These are the guides for the missions in the game:
Mission 1 Guide-The Mystery Unfolds
1. First of all what you have to do is go and talk to aunt arctic then go to the coffe shop.
2. After that go and pick up the newspaper on the table and look at it.
3. Then click on the Blue Puffle so that you get a piece of paper.
4. Then you have to talk to the penguin thats behind the coffee counter.
5. Afterwards you have to go to the Snow forts.
6. You talk to the snowman, to get another piece of paper.
7. Go to a light blue penguin then he will talk. He will ask if you can get his hat.
8. Click on the blue puffle and aim your cursor at the clock’s target.
9. The penguin will talk to you. So then pick up his hat, and give it to him.
10. He will then say thanks and give you Disguise glasses.
11. Next go to the Plaza and click the mailbox. It’ll give you another piece of paper (letter).
12. Then you have to go to the Dock and click a the pile of inner tubes to get another paper.
13. Then your going to have to put the peices together and you get a map.
14. So then you go to the lighthouse and click on the barrel. Then a penguin will pop out.
16. The penguin will give you the map. Use it to go to the Dojo.
17. Talk to Dot and say yes
Mission 2 Guide-Left To Your Own Devices
1. Talk to Dot, to receive the puffle pin. Then, click on the wall with the eight boards with the puffle pin.
2. It’ll bring you to a screen. Take the pin and rotate it to fit the puffle on the bottom right.
3. You will go in a room and the wall will open up to a screen with the Director on it. The Director will talk with you then go away. Then a penguin will come out with a Red Puffle.
6. He will talk and then tell you to work with Blast, the red puffle.
7. Go over to the other box and touch Blast and aim at the box.
8. After you break it, talk to PH. He will give you a puffle whistle.
9. Go to the Ski Village and talk to Dot. Go into the Sports Shop and talk to Dot again.
10. Click on the First Curtain, which will bring you to the HQ. Go over to dot and talk to her.
11. Click on the closet and enter the code: 3000
12. Click on it and Dot will talk to you. Then the director will come out. Pick the two blue things up and open your inventory. Put the 2 pieces together to make the spy gadget.
14. Go on the left and you will see a box. Break it open with Blast.
15. There will be a telescope on the side of it. Pick it up and put it into your inventory. Then, drag it to your Spy
Gadget, to unlock a new feature.
16. Move over to the screen and click your spy gadget. If you select the symbol next to the HQ and drag it over to the screen, it will bring up a window with a notepad on the bottom and a code on top.
17. The code says: Red Blue Blue Red Red Blue.
18. Exit out of the window, and open the box. Enter the code that is above. Once you’ve unlocked the box, you can
get a satellite dish.
19. Take it out of your inventory and put it on your spy gadget. Then your spy phone will ring. Open up your spy gadget, click the phone, and then talk to Dot.
20. Dot will talk, then close the phone and the director will talk to you.
Mission 3 Guide-Rookie On The Rocks
1. Talk to Dot. Then go to the Ski Lodge and talk to the sick penguin.
2. Go to the Pizza parlor and then to the back of it. Pickup the soup that’s under the middle table, and then go to the
3. Give the soup to the sick penguin. He will talk and then give you a red snowboard. Open your Inventory and open up the red suitcase. Put the snowboard on.
4. Go to the Ski hill and talk to the penguin with the Blue Snowboard. Talk to him and challenge him to a snowboard
competition. You have to get 400 points to win.
5. Win and you will get a trophy. Go to the Ski Lodge and give the trophy to the sick penguin. He will let you keep the Red Snowboard.
6. Go back to Ski Hill and snowboard again.
7. Follow the footprints to Rookie’s campsite. Call Bouncer (blue puffle) aim at the campfire. Put out the fire, and
follow the foot prints to the river.
8. Talk to Rookie and then go to your spy gadget and call Dot. She will send someone to save you and Rookie. You will end up in the HQ.
9. Click the Glasses and the EPF Badge.
Mission 4 Guide-Looking For Clues
1. The Director will talk to you. Afterwards, take the file from table.
2. Grab the file from your inventory and show it to Dot and Jet Pack Dude.
3. Go to the Sports Shop and give the file to the Clerk, who will then give you a pair of Gary’s glasses.
4. Go to the HQ and go to the Eye Scan 3000. Put the glasses on and start the eye scan.
5. Go in the gadget room and go to the table with the clock and the boom box. Click the open drawer and you will get the Mechno Duster for your Spy Gadget.
6. Go to the Ski Hill and use the Mechano-Duster on the pile of snow. Rub the snow and you will get a bent key.
7. Go to the Sports Shop and talk to Dot. Then use the key to open the door.
Mission 5 Guide:-All’s Weld That Ends Weld
1. PH will talk to you. Afterwards, go to the Town.
2. Talk to Aunt Arctic, and she will give you a “Your a terrific friend” Card.
3. Go into the Coffee Shop. Use the Mechano-Duster to clean the coffee beans up. You will be rewarded a pin.
4. Combine the pen and the card, and hand it to the Coffee Shop worker.
5. Go back to the town and let Aunt Arctic sign it. Then go to the Snow Forts.
6. Give the card to both of the penguins and head to the puffle training room.
7. Give the card to Flare to make him light up. Click on Flare and point at the key on the anvil. He will weld them together. Grab the key.
8. Go to the Sports Shop and put the key in Gary’s door. Go up to his room.
9. Go over to the globe and use the decoder on the blueprints. It will say, “Super power flashlight.”
10. Go over to the orange couch and pick the map up.
11. Go by the table and click on the paper to let the other agents know where your going. Click the door and leave.
Mission 6 Guide-Do It Yourself Carting
1. Talk to the penguin at the Mine Shack.
2. Click the tub of water near the opening. Then, go into the door on the side of the Mine Shack.
3. Click the wheel by the door, on the spool of yarn, and on the ground by the lantern.
4. Bring the wheels outside and put them into the bucket. Then use Flare to weld them to the Bucket.
5. Put the Cart in your inventory and go down to the mine.
6. Put the cart on the track and get ready to surf some mine carts.
7.After your done, go to the upside cart and talk to it.
8. Next, go around and pick up the 3 yellow balloons and rope.
9. Tie the rope to the cart and take Blast to knock the boulder off the ledge.
10. Blow the balloons up one at a time and attach them to the cart.
11. After all are attached, the mine cart will lift up and you can talk to him.
12. Grab the flashlight and attach it to your Spy Gadget.
13. Go to your spy gadget and and click the light bulb and point it at the dark tunnel. Find Gary.
14. Use Blast to break the boards. Then you will be teleported to the HQ
Mission 7 Guide-Double Trouble
1. PH will be sleeping in a bubble. Talk with him. He will ask you to find something pointy.
2. Go to the bamboo patch and click the lower part of the patch, and pop him out of the bubble.
3. Go to the Ice Rink. Talk to the penguin with the foam finger. He will tell you to score a goal on the goalie.
4. Take Bouncer and throw 3 snowballs at the goalie. The 3rd one will work.
5. PH will call and tell you to come to the puffle training room with Loop.
6. Train Loop to aim at the jet pack.
7. Go find Pop (purple puffle). He is at the Night Club, but you need fancy clothes to get in.
8. Go to the stage. Talk to the stage manager and construction worker. Use Loop to stop the drill.
9. After you stop the drill, the manager will thank you and give you a choice between a fancy suit or a fancy dress.
Pick one and put it on.
10. Go to the Night Club and be prepared for a dance-off.
11.Play the game and win to get Pop.
12. A shake will occur. Go to the boiler room and notice that the boiler is missing.
13. Use Pop to lift the cabinet up by touching Pop.
14. Pick up the can of oil and head to the mine. You will see Dot. Talk to her and be prepared to be teleported to the HQ.
Mission 8 Guide-Flying High Pitched
1. Talk to Jetpack Dude, and grab the Jetpack by the launch ramp.
2. Play Jetpack Adventure
3.You will end up on the tallest mountain to complete your puffle training
4. Talk with PH and train with Flit by collecting 3 gold rings. To do that, click on Flit and then the object.
5. Give the 3 rings to PH. Then you will train with Chirp.
6. Break the ice cube. First, click on Chirp and touch the object. It’ll get a small crack, so do it again to break it completely.
7. Click the box to get a hat like PH.
8. Click on the grappling hook to do your final training.
9. Go to the puffle training room and use Pop to lift the weight.
10. A snow globe will appear. Use Chirp to break the glass.
11. Use Flare to melt the ice off the chest.
12. Use Bouncer to cool the chest down.
13. Then use Blast to knock the Pinata down.
14. A jack in the box will appear. Use Loop to stop it from moving.
15. Grab the key and open the chest. Use Flit to get the note down.
Mission 9 Guide-Super Secret Gadgets
1. Talk to the Director. Then go into G’s Room at the Sports Shop.
2. After G talks to you, go to the coffee shop.
3. When you go in, you will see Rookie talking to a worker. After they are done talking, talk to the worker.
4. Grab the cocoa machine and go into the gadget room.
5. Talk to G. Then put the cocoa machine on the Snow Trekker. You will need to put the pieces together.
6. Go up to your Spy Gadget and select the Trekker call button. Then play Snow Trekker.
7. After your done, you will end up by a cave. Go inside and pick up the oil can.
8. Go to the exit, in which you will get trapped. Use Pop to lift the boulder up and then use Blast to break the wood.
9. Go outside and you will see that the Trekker moved. Play again and you will end up at the Mine Shack.
10. Use the Mechano-Duster to clear the pile next to the penguin.
11. You will see G’s gadget. Go back to the Gadget Room and show G the machine. He will draw stuff on the chalkboard. After he is done, go to the command room.
Mission 10 Guide-Damage Control
1. Call Rookie, and he will tell you to go to the Plaza.
2. Use Flare to help him weld the metal to the booth.
3. Go by the Pet Shop and pick up the paper. Then connect the dots.
4. Call Jetpack Dude. He will tell you to come to the Ice Pond behind the Ski Lodge.
5. Go there and talk to him. Then play Ice Fishing. You need to get the Treasure Chest to win.
6. After your done, click the book and connect the dots.
7. Call Dot, and then go to the Night Club. She will give you another clue. Once again, Connect the Dots.
8. Go to the gadget room and give the clues to Gary. He will give you a machine that will be the final feature of your spy gadget.
Mission 11 Guide-Robotomy 101
1. Go into the gift shop and use Pop to lift the boxes.
2. Use Bouncer to throw a snowball at the robot’s face.
3. Go to the roof and throw another snowball at it’s face.
4. Use Flare to Weld the wheel.
5. Use the Robotomy tool on his chest and solve the 3 puzzles by moving the battery to the hole.
6. Use Pop to capture the robot. Bring the robot to the gadget room.
7. Give the robot to Gary.
Mission 12 Guide-Robots On The Run
1. Use Blast to knock the Robot down the Ski Hill. Then use your Snowboard to chase him.
2. Use Loop to catch the robot, when he falls.
3. Use the Robotomy tool to disable him. (Turn him off)
4. The final robot will come pick it up. Jetpack Dude will float down. Ask him if you can use his Jetpack.
5. Go over to the pile of stuff, and pick up the gas can. Now play Jetpack Adventure.
6. You will end up on the tallest mountain. Try to put a bubble around the disabled robot, but be careful, the the other robot will pop it.
7. Take Flint and knock the coffee bag on the robots head. Then use Chirp to disrupt him.
8. Disable him and put both robots in you inventory.
Mission 13 Guide-An Agent’s Work Is Never Done
1. Answer you communicator. Then you will be teleported to the HQ.
2. Go to the Gadget Room, and check out the huge hole in the wall.
3. Play Snow Trekker. You will end up by a mountain with a hole in it. Go in and you will see that a GIANT robot has all the elite puffles and Gary!
4. Go to the Gift Shop and head to the roof.
5. Use the Mechano-Duster to tickle his nose. Blast will fall to the town.
6. Go to the town and see that Blast is okay. Then go to the Dock.
7. Use Blast on the chest of the Robot. Loop will be freed.
8. Go to the Ski Village. Rookie will have a rubber duck. Use Loop to tie the robot up. You will get Flare back.
9. Go to the beach and use Flare to weld on his chest. Flit will be released.
10. Go to the beacon and use Flit to knock the anvil on the robots head.
11. Bouncer will jump out. Use your jetpack to chase him.
12. You will end up on the tallest mountain. Use Bouncer to throw a snowball at the engine. Chirp will be freed.
13. Use Chirp on the robots chest and Pop will jump out.
14. Use a bubble to rescue Gary.
15. Disable the robot.
Secret Missions Or Items By Changing Dates Guides:
If you change the date on your DS Lite or DS, you can unlock other secret missions.
Changing the date to April 1st:
1. Go to the Plaza and talk to Aunt Arctic. You will then receive the mission. It is a scavenger hunt where you heve to find 16 flowers. The blue flower gives you 1 coin, the pink flower gives you 2 coins and the yellow flower gives you 3 coins.
2. You have to complete the first 13 missions first. Once you finished the 13 missions, repeat Mission 3-Rookie On The Rocks, play all the way until you reach the part where Rookie is on the other side of the river and tap the box. You will get a Jester Hat.
3. There will also be new items in the catalog.
Changing the date to June 21st:
1. Go to the Coffee Shop and talk to the Coffee Manager (the brown penguin at the counter). You will then receive your mission. You have to find 4 coconuts.
2. To get this free item, you will have to go to the frozen pond at the Ice Fishing room, look around for a box and tap it. You will then get a Fiesta Hat.
3. There will be new items in the catalog.
Changing the date to October 31st:
1. This mission is about identifying your fellow agents and friends in costumes in the Nightclub. The 1st penguin is Aunt Arctic, the 2nd penguin is Jet Pack Guy, the 3rd penguin is Dot, the 4th penguin is Rookie and the last penguin is Gary.
2. You can get the Fish Costume at the Attic.
Changing the the date to December 25th:
1. You will be able to talk to Santa in the Town. He will then give you a mission about giving gifts to penguins around the island. Give the guitar shaped guitar to the green penguin on the Beach, the snowboard shaped present to the dark blue penguin in the Ski Lodge, the Box shaped present to the dark green penguin at the Snow Forts and the pongo stick shaped present to the red penguin at the Dock. After you finish giving away the presents, just go back to Santa and he will give you some coins.
2. If you want a pair of Ice Skates, just go to the Ice Berg and tap on the box!
WiFi Downloadable Mission Guides:
The Puffle Pranksters
1. Talk to Rookie.
2. Then go to the Puffle Training Room and talk to PH to get the O’ berry
3. Go to the Pet Shop and talk to the Pet Store Clerk.
4. Go to the Underground Pool and click on the puffle.
5. Go to the Pet Shop and talk to the Pet Store Clerk.
6. Go to the Pizza Parlor and talk to the Pizza Chef to get the pepper.
7. Go to the Underground Pool and read the code on the floor.
8. Click on the puffle again.
9. These are the answers to the questions: 1. “The Mine”, 2. “It’s cool and dark” and 3. “It’s Flare!”
10. Use the pepper on Flare and the flour will come off.
11. Go to the beach and click on the puffle.
12. Read the code on the sand.
13. Click on the puffle again and click on “It’s Blast!” as the answer to the question.
14. Use the pepper on Blast and the flour will come off.
15. Use Flare to wield the Lighthouse’s door.
16. Go into the Lighthouse and click on the puffle.
17. These are the answers to the qestions: 1. “Play Music”, 2. “It prefers the flute” and 3. “It’s Chirp!”
18. Use the pepper on Chirp and it the flour will come off.
19. Go to the Beacon and use Blast to break the box.
20. Click on the puffle.
21. These are the answers to the questions: 1. “Fly around” and 2. “Flit”.
22. Use the pepper on Flit and the flour will come off.
23. Go to the Nightclub and use Blast to break the box.
24. Click on the puffle and click on “It’s Pop!” as the answer to the question.
25. Use the pepper on Pop and flour will come off.
26. Go to the Forest and use Pop to lift the boulder.
27. Click on the puffle.
28. These are the answers to the questions: 1. “Throw snowballs”, 2. “A hat” and 3. “Bouncer”.
29. Use the pepper on Bouncer and the flour will come off.
30. Go to the Mine and use Pop to lift the boulder.
31. Click on the puffle and click on “Loop” as the answer to the question.
32. Use the pepper on Loop and the flour will come off.
33. Go to the Puffle Training Room and talk to PH and Rookie.
34. Use the pepper on the white puffle.
35. Feed the white puffle and use the pepper on it again.
36. Go the the Snow Forts and click on thr red penguin to get the water balloon.
37. Now go back to the Puffle Training Room and use the water balloon on the white puffle.
38. The white puffle will freeze it and everyone will realise it is a real white puffle.
39. You will then find out that the white puffle wants to become an Elite Puffle and the other Elite Puffles poured flour on themselves to welcome the white puffle.
40. You will then receive 100 coins. Just so you know, the white puffle has not been given a name and you will not be able to use it.
Those are all the mission guides!
How to get 100% for the game:
1. Complete the first 13 missions.
2. Get all the Gold and Silver Medals for all of the mini games.
These are the requirements for the medals:
Get 50 coins for the King Of The Mountain Silver Medal.
Get 100 coins for the King Of The Medal Gold.
Get 100 coins for the Rail Kahuna Silver Medal.
Get 150 coins for the Rail Kahuna Gold Medal.
Get the squid to suck up the chest for the Golden Chest Medal.
Get a fish to use as bait for the mullet to get the Golden Mullet Medal. (To make the Mullet appear, do not catch squids.)
Jet Pack Adventure:
Get 130 coins for the Rocket Ace Silver Medal.
Get every coin (150 coins) for the Rocket Ace Gold Medal.
Get 80 coins for the Night Club Fever Silver Medal.
Get 120 coins for the Night Club Fever Gold Medal.
Get 200 coins for the Snow Trekker Rocket Medal.
Get every coin (260 coins) for the Snow Trekker Rocket Lightning Medal.
Congratulations, you now have 100% for the game!